"Orozco, Juan Carlos" wrote:

> Hello friends..!!
>
> I want to know if i can do something like that in a JSP..
>
>  <% String query_string = "" + request.getQueryString(); %>
> <%@ include file = "/urg_pack/results_yuca.jsp" + query_string%>
>
> I can't put a variable inside the quote???

Please search the mailing list archive before asking a question.
This question and many others) has been answered over, and over, and
over ... The mailing list is archived at:

  <http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/jsp-interest.html>

To answer your question, you must use the include action instead
of the include directive if you need to use a dynamically
created path:

  <jsp:include
    page='<%= "/urg_pack/results_yuca.jsp" + query_string %>'
    flush="true" />

This example doesn't make much sense, though, since the included
page has access to all parameters specified by a query string
automatically; there's no reason to add it to the page path.

Other issues to be aware of, and the difference between the
include action and include directive, are described here:

  <http://java.oreilly.com/news/jsptips_1100.html>

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com