"Mike B." wrote:

> Along the lines of this question -- Is anyone successfully using the JSP 1.0
> engine included in JWSDK in combination with Apache-JServ in a production
> environment?

We do use a combination of apache 1.3.6 / JServ 1.0 / JSP 1.0, and
although we're not in a production environment yet, everything works
great. The only trick is to patch JServ (the beauty of Open Source) to
compile/run with jsdk2.1, which is required by JSP 1.0. I left some of
the methods unimplemented (throw new RuntimeException("not yet
implemented")), but until now they've never been called. It certainly
depends on what features of JSP 1.0 you need, though

jm.