Hi Francine,

SAUVAGE Francine wrote:

> Has someone found a JSP web server compatible with JSP Public Draft 1.1 ? I
> think Java Web Server from SUN is only JSP release 1.0 compatible.... I just
> would like to develop JSP (and Beans) compatible with JSP Public Draft 1.1.

I don't think they'll release an implementation until the 1.1 specification
goes from being a draft to being finalized. There's still some work to be done
on the 1.1 spec.

Ethan
--
Ethan Henry                                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Java Evangelist, KL Group                       http://www.klg.com