I'm not sure if this is a buffering issue or what, but I am getting
improper display from a jsp page that uses an rd.include inside of a
table.  Following are some "code fragments".

The jsp page looks like this:
<Table>
<% rd("my.jsp").include(req, resp); %>

<TR>

where the included my.jsp prints out a couple table rows.

The java that gets generated looks like this:
out.print("<Table>\n");
<% rd("my.jsp").include(req, resp); %>
out.print("\n\n<TR>\n");

everything cool so far.

But when the html is generated, the rows printed by my.jsp are *above* the
<Table>:

<TR><TD>1</TD></TR>
<TR><TD>2</TD></TR>
<Table>

<TR>

I've tried putting an out.flush() and out.println() before the rd.include
(to make it flush the PrintWriter) but neither one changed the final html.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Lance Lavandowska
Software Engineer
http://www.AgDomain.Com