Pascal Houde wrote:

> Empty fields are realy sent. The only fields that are not sent are
> fields with the "disable" attribute and buttons that were not
> clicked. But what I have seen with empty fields, getParameter()
> does not return null but really returns an empty string...
>
> Anyway if you have any feedback from SUN, please give us some
> news!

Yeps, my mistake, you are right. Was able to shorten my programs with a
few percent :-)

But now I'm really wondering why they wrote the specifications the way
they did. They were probably fed up with the discussions about this
subject and after a lot of beer the annoying guy from company X said:
"Let us put an easter egg in the specs, maybe people will pay us to
change the specs". Probably the reason I haven't heard something yet,
for it's hard to attach some cash to email :-)
--
Mark Brouwer
Virgil B.V.