Daniel Lopez Janariz wrote:

> I say "fine" because if I invalidate the session of the request and then
> perform a forward like that, then the session is invalidated in the
> server(all its values are removed) but not in the client(the cookie) so
> you cannot trust the isNew call of the next request coming from the same
> browser. I thought that it might be a JRun bug as nobody in the list
> seemed to have this problem

Daniel, I got this problem with  Sun's JSWDK, too. I also wrote my own
workaround, but am not very happy with it, because the session semantics
seems
very odd to me (BTW, Craig, I forgot to say thank you for your detailed
reply to my
mail about session semantics, which I wrote to this list a couple of weeks
ago).

Bernd
Daniel Lopez Janariz ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit Software Daten Service via E-Mail dient
ausschliesslich Informationszwecken. Rechtsgeschaeftliche Erklaerungen
duerfen ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

Correspondence with Software Daten Service via e-mail is only for
information purposes. This medium is not to be used for the exchange of
legally-binding communications.