Craig,

I usually really love your answers that are by far the must useful and
comprehensives ones.
But in this case I really don't agree.

I read the J2EE docs and I'm still unable to answer to simple questions like

- in this case use JSP
- in this case use JSP + bean
- in this case use JSP + servlets
- in this case use Servlets

for a pure web application

The docs only make a little clearer the statement
- in this case use EJB

It would be great if  SUN people could provide a little chart for this (and
it would avoid a lot of questions :-))

  Bonjour (Hello) Craig McClanahan, vous avez écrit le (you wrote on) 09:05
25/10/99 -0700 :