Jeff Chen wrote:

> Craig,
>
>    At the end of your message you wrote 'Advocates of the "pure servlet" and "pure
>JSP"
> camps are welcome to make their own cases.'. Do you have a pointer do this
>discussion.

Unfortunately no ... like most people, I only accumulate references to things that
support
my own position :-).  I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who wants to articulate
their own design patterns (or pointers to where such things are discussed), and the
reasoning behind them, on these topics.  There's no one right answer for every problem
--
we can all learn by seeing where other people's experiences have led them.

Craig