Dave

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ted Little
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 1999 10:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dynamic PDF generation

Dynamic document generation (as PDF files) sounds familiar??

I am looking for some info/ideas on how to generate dynamic PDF files on
server side, to go with jsp & servlet implementation.

Any one tried out of any 'Java Classes' available for generating server
side, dynamic PDF files, which can handle simple embedded images.

Thanks & Regards
Ted