Hi,

A set of our servers use the same properties file (Generic.properties).
It has the JDBC connection stuff in it.  This works fine as we launch
the servers passing the -Dconfig.home="" to when launching them.

Now I have a JSP/Servlet set-up and I want it to use Generic.properties
for this also.  The question is how do I access config.home ?

I tried passing -Dconfig.home="" to the Java Web Server but this doesn't
work and a non web server specific solution would be preferable.

I think that this must be a common enough problem, is there a solution ?

Thanks for your time,

-John K