Hi Mark,
     Nice question. You can try something like..when the user has posted data,
call the same JSP page with some hidden value (setting a flag). The JSP page
when it sees the flag, calls the request.getParameterValues("name"), then set
your bean
method (passing it this array). You can manipulate this array before calling the
bean method.

Cheers,
Amar..

Mark Juliano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 11/18/99 03:22:45 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]