From: Luc Saint-Elie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 1999 5:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Newbie Question

Michael,

Here is the way I use a class called DBconnection (a JDBC connection poll):

<%@ page language="java" import="java.sql.*,DBConnectionManager" %>

<%!
DBConnectionManager connMgr = DBConnectionManager.getInstance();
%>
[...]
<%
Connection con = connMgr.getConnection("idb");
          if (con == null) {
          out.println("Can't get connection");
          return;

Le 17:25 26/08/99 -0400, Michael Fuhrman a écrit:
>I have a Java Class and would like to use it in a JSP file.
>
>How do I get the two linked?
>
>Please provide simple hello world example

| Luc Saint-Elie                                 |
| 75018 Paris France                             |
| Tel: 1(212)894 3713 ext: 0012                  |
| email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                    |