Hi,

    I am using a bean inside a JSP page and trying to call a method
(which is a non-get/set method). When the JSP page is invoked,
following error is reported

500 Internal Server Error
Java Server Page Translation Error
Error during compilation :
D:\JavaWebServer2.0\tmpdir\default\pagecompile\jsp\_ees\_newUrl.java:101:
Method addURL() not found in class abc.xyz.test.
                   mybean.addURL();
                                ^
1 error

But if I replace the addURL() method by any get/set method,
no errors are reported.

Are there any constraints on the methods that can be invoked
from a JSP ? or only the get/set methods can be called ?

Regards

  Masaoud