Hi ,
We are using NAS 3.6 server along with NES 4.0 server for running our JSPs.
We are calling functions of an stateless EJB from within the JSP.

One of the argument for the function is a String. When I call the function
for the first time i.e. when the JSP is run for the first time , the EJB
works fine.
When I call the same function again ( when the JSP is invoked by the browser
the second time ) , I get results corresponding to the last call !!!

e.g. When I call trial.jsp?name=abhi from the browser for the first time -
        String myName = request.getParameter("name");
        I call myObjBean.getReverse(myName)
         - it returns me "ihba".

      When I call trial.jsp?name=tannu from the browser -
        String myName = request.getParameter("name");
        I call myObjBean.getReverse(myName)
        - it returns me "ihba" !!!!

      When I call trial.jsp?name=try from the browser -
        String myName = request.getParameter("name");
        I call myObjBean.getReverse(myName)
        - it still returns me "ihba" !!!!

This happens even when I close the browser and restart it again. I have
taken care to remove the bean by calling
objProdGblHome.remove(objProdGblBean.getHandle());

If I print the local value of myName , it prints proper values.

There are no private variables defined in the session bean. All the
arguments are being passed for each call to the function. I am not able to
find out why & how the EJB is storing the old values of the argument ???

Can anyone pl. help me overcome this problem ?

Regards

-Abhi