Hi,

I beg pardon i do know it,
but if it is not understood that the answer you have given is not taken care
of,

but i was not refrering to a package structure,

(for hypothetication)
i dont have a package structure, i want to keep it in the main beans
directory

it does not work, i have to use a package format, only. can you pls help me
out as why. i have to use a package structure only

regards amit