> When posted in a multipart form, the form fields are no longer directly
> stored in the request, and thus available with a request.getParameter.

I'm not sure what you are really saying, but if you want to ensure that the
current JRun session parameter is included in forms, including the
multiparts for uploading files, you should add something like this as a
hidden parameter for the FORM:

<input type="hidden" name="<%=ServletUtil.GetSessionParamName()%>"
value="<%=request.getSession(false).getId()%>">

My method ServletUtil.GetSessionParamName() just returns the literal
"jrunsessionid" which is used by JRun (this will make it easier should I
switch servlet engines or if that param name ever changes in the future.

David