Sorry if I misexplained something.

What I wanted to say is that the parameter needed for sesion tracking is
unavailable when posted from a multipart form.

><input type="hidden" name="<%=ServletUtil.GetSessionParamName()%>"
>value="<%=request.getSession(false).getId()%>">

I off course included such a parameter in my form, and this works great when
not in a multipart form.

In this later case, none of the parameter passed by the form is available.

>I'm not sure what you are really saying, but if you want to ensure that the
>current JRun session parameter is included in forms, including the
>multiparts for uploading files

The parameter is off course included, by it can be reached through
MultipartRequest.getParameter, not with HttpServletRequest.getParameter.

I'm rather sure of that. I tried it with jrun on either apache and IIS, and
I've got the same result : request.getParameter ("jrunsessionid") = null
when multi.getParameter ("jrunsessionid") = correct value

By the way, I used directly "jrunsessionid" because it worked, but the
GetSessionParamName trick will be usefull. Thanks

Regards
Sylvain