Greetings list,

I have written a JSP page which has some HTML code(Two Text Boxes and A
submit button) ..After this I have a <jsp:forward
page="/servlet/myservlet" />
My requirement is
First it should display the text boxes and Submit button which when
submitted with input parameters should be taken by the servlet and do
some processing .Now when I load the JSP it is directly displaying the
output of the servlet without displaying the text boxes and submit
button..
I am not looking for a post action method implementation which is  known
to me

Can somebody in the list help me out finding a solution to this...
An early response is Solicited..
TIA..

Regards,
Biju