Hi,

I've been trying to set up GNUjsp, but I'm having loads of problems.
These probably stem from me not full understanding how
Apahce/JServ/GNUjsp all work. Despite this I've got the first two
working perfectly (I think, they serve html and servlets supplied with
JServ), the problem comes when trying to understand the INSTALL.apache
file thats included and supposed to be the installation guide. It might
as well be written in Chinese or something (I'm English and don't
speak/read chinese!).

If anyone has the time to explain the installaion process in simple
people terms I'd appreciate it! Otherwise, can you direct me to
someone/somewhere that can.

Thanks in advance

Ian