Hi,
       http://www.bestiary.com/moose/jsp/install.html

 Check this URL mentioned in the installation file of the GNUJsp.jar file.

   This is what I did for several hours  before I was successful.

   1. I put the jsp files in the apache root directory.

   2. I specified a directory for the java files to be compiled into with
the compiler.classpath option.
            "compiler.classpath" Not "classes"
            servlet.jsp.initArgs=compiler.classpath=c:\java ( I ensured that
there are no spaces in this path )

   3. I set wrapper.bin=c:\jdk1.2.2\bin\java.exe         ( for the
interpreter)

   4. I set wrapper.classpath=c:\jdk1.2.2\lib\tools.jar ( for the javac
compiler)

   5. I set the alias as in servlet.jsp.code=org.gjt.jsp.JSPServlet

   6. I used this url to invoke the jsp.
http://localhost/servlet/org.gjt.jsp.JSPServlet/snoop.jsp

   7. It took some time to figure out that I can invoke the GNUJsp servlet
like any other servlet with "snoop.jsp"

      I am still not sure if this helpful or not as I spent many hours doing
this. There is a good article at www.servletcentral.com
      on working with GNUJsp . You have to search for it somehow as I don't
remember the url.

bye,
Mohan