From: Fernando Ribeiro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2000 6:38 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: jsp tools

You will find two different syntax dictionaries in
http://www.textpad.com/add-ons/syntax.html. I like the second one ("JSP
(2)"). It features all the HTML tags, for example, just out of the box.

Textpad syntax dictionaries are simple text files. You can edit it and
add your own statements and classes. They will be, then, highlighted.

fribeiro