From: Matthew Schroeder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 12:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JSP Tools

Does JSP have development tools available of the caliber that Microsoft
provides for ASP? Either already released or in development?

Sincerely,

Matthew Schroeder
PMAI
Software Developer
Phone: 517-788--8100 ext. 352

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism."
-Anonymous
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock.