Hi:

I ve been looking through the FAQ in JRUN home page and all the information that I can
find but cannot find the answer.

Basically, if I have a jsp page say in the root folder, I have to explicitly call up
that index.jsp like www.xxxxx.com/index.jsp. If I don t do it this way, it would still
call up the jsp page but treat it as a html page so that all the dynamic contents from
jsp will not be loaded.

I set the default document in IIS and I have the scripts folder and everything.

It does t look like a big deal but against the marketing guys in my company "clean
look". I know I can throw a fram set but some othe people in the froup got that frame
breaker that s gonna break my code.

Any help from you guys???