From: Stewart Hsiao
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2/21/00 10:51 AM
Subject: [JSP-INTEREST] index.jsp problem in IIS/JRUN

Hi:

I ve been looking through the FAQ in JRUN home page and all the
information that I can find but cannot find the answer.

Basically, if I have a jsp page say in the root folder, I have to
explicitly call up that index.jsp like www.xxxxx.com/index.jsp. If I don
t do it this way, it would still call up the jsp page but treat it as a
html page so that all the dynamic contents from jsp will not be loaded.

I set the default document in IIS and I have the scripts folder and
everything.

It does t look like a big deal but against the marketing guys in my
company "clean look". I know I can throw a fram set but some othe people
in the froup got that frame breaker that s gonna break my code.

Any help from you guys???