I agree wholeheartedly. I think jsp-interest needs to split into more then just one
mailing list. There should be a list that address model issues, another for
implementation issues etc. I don't have a problem with high volume mailing lists, I
just hate reading 30 posts about crap thats been answered several hundred times
over, every morning.

Regards,

Fz