Hi,

What the heck is this error:

HTTP Error 405
405 Method Not Allowed

The method specified in the Request Line is not allowed for the resource
identified by the request. Please ensure that you have the proper MIME type
set up for the resource you are requesting.

Using JRUN, I set up the properties like you said, and I did a simple form
that submitted to EnrollAction.do. It worked fine, went to controller
servlet, etc. I then switched IIS back to my "old" site, which is nothing
more than a different dir. I am not trying to integrate the new Model 2 into
our existing site (ofcourse..on my local box). I took our enrollment form,
eliminated the logic/bean stuff, and set its form to EnrollAction.do. I
placed the ControllerServlet and stuff into that code base, compiled it and
all. And when I run the site, it gives me that error. I didn't change
anything in JRUN. The classpath points to both this site AND the other site,
so it should see map to the right class, right? I will eliminate one
classpath (c:\bm\www-jsp\classes) from the classpath and leave the original
one, (c:\bm\www\classes) to see if there is some sort of conflict going on,
being that the ControllerServlet exists in both bm\www-jsp\classes and
bm\www\classes. At any rate, did I miss something? I am not sure why it
would work on one, and not the other.

Does that error mean it cant find the right servlet or something. Method not
allowed sounds like the POST operation isn't allowed, which I handle both
post and get.

Thanks.