Hi!

I LOVE Java, and I'm excited about this new JSP stuff.
I write servlets and Java applications on a day-to-day basis, and I'm
looking to migrate to JSP.

There does not seem to be a lot of documentation regarding JSP on the web.
(And in my "travels", I see that others have difficulty too.)  Do you have
any recommendations or updates?

I took a look at Sun's JSP By Example, but I seem to be missing one very
important point...
Why are we doing what we're doing, and WHEN?
(On the first page, there's a block of .html code.  That's not part of what
we're supposed to be doing, right?  That's just what's generated?)

I need a very coherent, step-by-step tutorial on JSP.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks a million!

- Tammy