All,

I am experiencing a problem running Mr. Govind Seshadri's Java Server Page
outlined in his March, 2000 article in Java World magazine entitled, "Advanced
form processing using JSP". The error log from the JSWDK indicates:

Unhandled error! You might want to consider having an error page to report such
errors more gracefully
com.sun.jsp.JspException: Error while writing data file
     at
com.sun.jsp.compiler.Jsp1_0ParseEventListener.endPageProcessing(Jsp1_0ParseEvent
Listener.java:132)
     ... (continuation of stack trace)

I am just a beginning Java programmer and this effort represents my first crack
as JSPs. I would suspect that I have a configuration problem with JSWDK 1.0.1.
Any suggestions for updating my CLASSPATH and PATH variables in my Windows 95
environment?

Thanks.

Norman D. Hall
Consultec, Inc.