Without seeing your code I can only make a guess - all cookie operations typically must take place within the <HEAD></HEAD> tags. Most often the cookie will not set if done in any other portion of the HTML code. Hope that helps Jerry M Denman Management Information Consulting -----Original Message----- From: Mr. Srinivas Rao [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] Sent: Monday, April 17, 2000 7:54 AM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: JSP query with cookies setting hi, I am facing very strange problem that is I am using jsp with tomcat web server. I am trying to add certain cookies on certain conditions. I am able to do it as per my wish if I just let the page go on its flow..but if i am trying to redirect the page after adding the cookie, it wont add the cookie althought redirecting the page properly and doing all other things in the required manner. Please try to find the solution and mail me.. Regards ES Rao =========================================================================== To unsubscribe: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "signoff JSP-INTEREST". Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at: http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=JSP http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=Servlets =========================================================================== To unsubscribe: mailto [EMAIL PROTECTED] with body: "signoff JSP-INTEREST". Some relevant FAQs on JSP/Servlets can be found at: http://java.sun.com/products/jsp/faq.html http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=JSP http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/faqpage.jsp?name=Servlets
