Hi all,
Kevin Duffey has provided me with some helpful advice in the way I have
coded my JSP's.  He mentioned the MVC pattern.  Is this something to do with
the Model 2 architecture that I have seen on this group?

If so can someone give me a brief example (in English or code) on how I
could use the Model 2 architecture for a Shopping Cart concept.  Note - that
I have to use JSP ver 0.91.

Also, can someone please send me a URL for a beginners guide to Model 2.

Best Regards

Marc