hi,

You may have to use :  public File[] listFiles() of the 'java.io.File'
class.

First you have to create a File object for the c:\my_fldr and then get
all the files using the listFiles() method.  Using the array returned by
the listFiles method you can check all the files under that folder.

hope this helps,
vishwa