I have been working with the VisualAge products for a short time and
 have found success rather quickly with the VisualAge products.  Although
 I am an IBM employee, I am new to Java and Server Side development. I have
tried
 other native methods which work fine, but I find the development time
lengthy
 (although you learn Java programming/ Server techniques better). But for
rapid
 development/ deployment,  VisualAge Java with VisualAge WebSphere
Studio/App Server
 has many features which bring about enterprise solutions quickly.  The JSP
Test
 Monitor and WebSphere Test Server environment features in VAJ are a real
bonus when
 testing and debugging apps.  WebSphere Studio contains one of the better
HTML/JSP
 editors and I am  looking forward to see what the VisualAge products can
do with XML.
  I believe most of the VisualAge  products can be downloaded from IBM for
free
 (entry and/or professional releases).  The VADD (VisualAge Developers
Domain)
 at IBM also has product support and forums which you can address
problems/questions
 and find technical references
 I hope this helps...

Shawn McKisson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@JAVA.SUN.COM> on 05/12/2000 07:47:53 PM

Please respond to A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
      reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  A mailing list about Java Server Pages specification and
      reference <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>