Scott Stirling wrote:

> I believe it goes to <TOMCAT_HOME>/bin/logs.  Either tomcat.log or
> servlet.log.  Tip: use the Servlet API log() methods instead of System.out.
> Kinda weird for the log dir to be under the bin directory, but it is.

The log dir is actually under <TOMCAT_HOME>/logs, but if you don't set
TOMCAT_HOME
and run the start script from bin, it sets TOMCAT_HOME to current directory (or
at least it did in some version, apparently the version you used ;-)

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gefion Software         http://www.gefionsoftware.com