From: Jj Fu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2000 11:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Jrun won't display html code.

Before I turned this group for help, I used the web-based electronic support
and sent allaire the message, I also posted the message on Jrun support
forum, http://forums.allaire.com/JRunconf/Thread.cfm?&Thread_ID=168264&mc=1.
Have not get any reply.
I used Jrun 2.3.3 build 157. Thanks.

JJ

>>> Scott Stirling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/09/00 10:05PM >>>
Which version of JRun?

Why don't you contact Allaire about this (my employer) and either open a
phone support incident or use the electronic (free) support?  This list
isn't the best forum for vendor-specific installation problems.

Best wishes,

Scott Stirling