Hi All,
          I am working on JSPs that interact with another website , where the
pages are ASPs , I need to get the session values set in a ASP into a JSP.
Session variables work fine between ASP-ASP and JSP-JSP but inter ASP-JSP
communication results in null session variables. I am not sure though , but I
believe that there should'nt be any problem in doing so.
     Can anyone throw some light on this. Your response is appreciated

ASP code
<%
Session("cono")="7719"
%>

JSP code
<%
 String cono= (String)session.getValue("cono")
out.println("Value returned from session ="+cono);//results in a null
%>

Thanks in advance
Santosh