Adaptive MInds, Inc.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jim Preston
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2000 4:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Passing Session values between ASP and JSP

JSPs become servlets and are run inside the JVM. ASPs are something else and
run in something else (sorry, don't know anything about ASPs other than that
they ain't Java). Think of the JVM and the whatever-runs-ASPs as completely
separate programs (which they are) and you'll see the problem: they don't in
any way share data, so of course each has it's own session data, never the
twain shall meet. To do what you want would require special cooperation
within the server to share the ASP and JSP session data areas.

--Jim Preston