Hi,

  I saw a lot of mails regarding RequestDispatcher
class. IF somebody is using it help me out. I have a
problem in it.

  I am forwarding a request from a servlet to a Jsp
using requestDispatcher. I am using jswdk1.0.1 .

* Now where should I place my jsp(target) be placed
 (url  in requestDispatcher forward method should
   start with "\").

 * Where should I place my servlet. I am placing it in

  C:\jswdk-1.0.1\examples\WEB-INF\jsp\beans.

  Can anybody help ?

  mohan