Normally,

   Your servlet should be under WEB-INF\classes or servlets, i don't remember
exactly with jswdk and it will search for your jsp file from the root of your web
app. If in server.xml or similary file your webapp is C:\jswdk-1.0.1\examples you
should give the path to your jsp files from there. So use "/jspFile/myJSP.jsp" if
ypur jsp files are under C:\jswdk-1.0.1\examples\jspFile\myJSP.jsp.

Hope ythis helps
Veronique