I would like to add JPadPro.
I've used it for a couple of months now and it works very good.
It also has text & background coloring and lots of options that form simple
wrappers around typical java commands (java, javac, jdb, jar)
and what's more, it's completely cusomizable. And I really mean completele
(although it's not always easy to find out how ;-)
Every action, menu, template,... is made in javascript!
Anyway, that's what I use, maybe we should have some sort of a poll on this.

Geert Van Damme