And how closely this is linked to the JRUN server?
I prefer a loose coupling here. I don't want to have my development
environment make
too many decisions about my deployment possibilities.
Of course, if you're using JRun anyway then YMMV,
but I thought independence is one of the most important features of Java.

Anyway, I'll take a look at JRun studio.

Geert Van Damme