Hello,

we think that WYSIWYG editing is more likely required by page designers, and
there are specialized tools for page designers which should support this. So
we decided not to do WYSIWYG in the Forte for Java product (at least in the
current version). Instead, we would like to offer JSP programmers an
excellent editor.

Forte for Java 1.0 supports syntax coloring for JSP 1.0. The next version of
Forte for Java (including the free edition) will support JSP 1.1, syntax
coloring, and "code completion" feature. Moreover, the editor supports
compilation of JSPs for checking JSP syntax.

A beta is already available for download on www.netbeans.org as the NetBeans
open source project. You can get information about the current features on
web.netbeans.org.

Hope this helps
Petr