What do you mean????
Servlets are server side. If you would use swing then you're creating
windows and stuff on the server side. Not very usefull, I guess.
Swing is typically used in front end applets and applications.
Of course You can create an applet that has a JTabbedPane on it and that
communicates with a server to get and store it's data. Is it that what
you're looking for?

Geert Van Damme