3. You can use JavaScript to send form with a hidden values.

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Raj S
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 8:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Encrypt and Decrypt Password

Hi,
   Thanks for this.But actually I have to transfer it through an
to each record I have a text written as  "Del".
By clicking on it,the user can delete that record.
But the value will be visible in the <a href> link which is what I want to
avoid.So I wish to encrypt the password and then decrypt it back.

One another problem that I am facing,is passign values which have  space in
between.Through <a href> it is fine,but when I transfer it through <input
type =Hidden> the value after space is removed.

Like the name  Directory Manager.
In the new JSP I receive only Directory and not Directory Manager

Any particular reason for this??