Check the setting of your classpath . It should
contain the correct path for servlets.jar . Also check

that you have the right imports . Finally jdk1.2.2
path and classpath settings should also be verified .

--- "C.V.S.Brahammananda Rao" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > Hello friends,
> >
> > I wrote a html file with a text box on it.
> > The user enters enters the IC NO and the record
> should be displayed.
> > I wrote a servlet which connects to the database
> (at present access).
> > I am getting the following error on running the
> servlet :

Java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:sun:jdbc:odbc:jdbcodbcdriver.