GET is always the default method.

Shivani wrote:

when i say this-
<form action="beanuser.jsp">
in my jsp what does it imply? is it POST or GET action to get the javabean?
i can't understand here since it doesn't need to be mentioned here.

You have several problems. First, read up on the structure of a web application. You'll find that you need a "WEB-INF" directory (case sensitive) at the root of your application, and under that a "classes" directory. Your class files go in that directory, hopefully in a directory structure matching your package structure.

Second, you have to change your class so that it isn't in the default
package.  It doesn't matter what package name you give it (as long as it
isn't reserved).  For instance, you could put it in the
"com.foostuff.user" package.

Third, your JSP page will need an "import" directive (or rather a "page"
directive with an import attribute).

So, after changing your source file's "package" statement, and adding a
"<%@ page import='com.foostuff.user.UserDataBean'%> line, your directory
structure would look like this (I don't know if "public_html" is your
webapp root or not):

public_html/WEB-INF/classes/com/foostuff/user/UserDataBean.class
public_html/beanuser.jsp