Hi everybody (hi doctor nick),

(short version of question):
Does anyone know of a way to save what is in the session object, so you
can resume a session at a later date?

(long version of question):
I am currently developing an application in JSP which uses the session
object quite heavily.  The application is a testing resource, where
developers can use it to test an application to see if it is
internationalized correctly.  The only thing is, I don't expect any user
to complete all of the tests in one go, so I am going to need a way for
them to save what they have done so far and then come back to it later
on.  Is there some way of saving what's in the session object and then
just resuming the session at a later date?

thanks for any replies,
maurice.