This is what I had and it worked fine on JSWDK

Put when I went into production with Weblogic 4.5.1
with Service pack 8 it bombed.

Anything dealing with servletContext was just not
working.  Is their any special configuration that you
know of to make that work.

Thanks.
--- Hendrik Schreiber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Carlos,
>
> taken from Servlet Spes 2.2, 8.1.1:
>
> "In the ServletContext and ServletRequest methods
> which allow the creation of a
> RequestDispatcher using path information, optional
> query string information may be
> attached to the path. For example, a Developer may
> obtain a RequestDispatcher by
> using the
> following code:
>
> String path = “/raisons.jsp?orderno=5”;
> RequestDispatcher rd =
> context.getRequestDispatcher(path);
> rd.include(request, response);"
>
> Be carefull - maybe you have to URLEncode the
> QueryString.
> As far as I know there is no other way to set
> parameters with the
> RequestDispatcher. Hope this helps.
>
> cheers,
>
> -hendrik
> -
>   tagtraum industries      http://www.tagtraum.com/
>   jo!                 small&smart 2.2 servletengine
>   Java Server & Servlets   The web-application book
>   The WebApp Framework        http://www.webapp.de/
>

> Carlos Alonso wrote:
>
> > I have a question about a Jsp that could be
> invoked from a HTML page
> > using post method and from a servlet using
> RequestDispatcher. In the
> > first case it receives a parameter and asks for it
> using
> > getParameter("Param1") In the second case our
> intention is send it as a
> > post method does, with:
> >
> > RequestDispatcher rd =

getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher("/gesinc/kkparam02.jsp");