Hi Hendrik,

    Thanks for your (fast) answer. We tested it with tomcat without any problem. We
were looking for something like setAttribute applied to parameters because we do not
want to make the params of the URL visible to the user. Nevertheless, using
RequestDispatcher the URL finally shown is the caller's and not the requested one, so
params are not shown. (IMHO -not quite valuable- with rd.include seems more appropiate
to show calling servlet URL than to show it with rd.forward. Despite it is also a
delegate reponse, with forward the URL shown could have been the called one. )

Regards

Carlos