Hi. I created a jsp that shows a persons' profile data.

I take the user data from database and show it to the user.
If the user wants to change its data i take the new data and
update the user profile.
  if(mode==showuserprofile)
     {
       create html with required data
      }
  else if(mode==update user profile)
    {
     update user data in the database
     and create html with required data
I dont let the jsp to cached
 The problem i am having is that if the back or forward buttons of
the browser is clicked the browser gives en error that it needs
refresh.I dont want that "refresh" need to occur but instead let the
user go back or forward without clicking the refresh button of the
browser.Is there a way to accomplish this?
 Thanks