Brain,

if your report tool has a Java interface you should be able to talk to it from
within a servlet and simply write the output in the OutputStream after setting the
appropriate mime type. I wouldn't do it with JSP.

-hendrik
  tagtraum industries      http://www.tagtraum.com/
  jo!                 small&smart 2.2 servletengine
  Java Server & Servlets   The web-application book
  The WebApp Framework        http://www.webapp.de/